WELCOME TO ALL
The John Roger's Memorial Scholarship
THE ESSENCE OF THE Y
With a commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Berkshire Family YMCA ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate and believes that no one should be denied access to the Y based on their ability to pay. Through The John Roger's Memorial Scholarship program, the YMCA provides assistance to youth, adults and families based on individual needs and circumstances.
COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
Determining assistance amounts is handled by the YMCA in a fair and consistent manner. Every YMCA member receives the same membership benefits, regardless of whether or not they receive a scholarship. YMCA members can feel confident knowing they are a part of an organization that cares greatly for the well-being of all people, and is committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- A John Roger's Memorial Scholarship reduces membership fees. It does not eliminate them.
- All John Roger's Memorial Scholarships will be granted for 12 months.
- The YMCA requests that individuals and families reapply annually, with updated documentation.
- Membership fees are subject to change when you reapply.
- If you do not reapply at the time requested, your membership will expire. Applicants with a prior balance due are not eligible.
- For questions, please call our Welcome Center.
Financial Assistance Application
Download, Complete, and Return the Form to the Welcome Center.
Financial Assistance decisions are valid for 60 days.
Financial Assistance, discounts, special offers, and promotions may not be combined. Maximum membership scholarship is 50%.