ALL-AROUND SPORTS FUN
SESSION: April 25 - May 23, 2022 on Mondays 5:30 - 6:15 PM
Encouraging your child to play sports offers a range of physical, emotional, and social benefits, including healthy weight, coordination, brain and skills development, self-confidence, discipline, sportsmanship, and friendship. Choosing the right sport for your child can be difficult.
Join your favorite program staff at Berkshire Family YMCA - Bennington Rec for Sports and Play, children ages 3-6. This program gives your child the opportunity to find sports that they love to play! Children will be able to play on the indoor field trying out a variety of sports and games! Each week, a new sport or activity will be introduced and explored with guidance from our youth program staff. Play soccer, flag football, kickball, t-ball, gymnastics, and more to get your child moving and excited about their own health and wellness.
UPCOMING SESSIONS You can also access the program information here: https://ops1.operations.daxko.com/Online/2245/ProgramsV2/Home.mvc.
Use the tools to the left to filter by Location, Days of the Week, Time, Date Range, Birth Date:
Sports & Play Bennington Sports Center FAQ
- Ages 3-6
- Bennington Sports Center, 20 School St., Bennington
- Active Y members and non-members are invited to register.
- State and Local guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are strictly enforced.
- Each week, children should bring a change of shoes for the indoor turf and a bottle of water is recommended. No other equipment is needed!
- Parents/guardians may stay around the side of the turf and watch (bring a folding chair if you'd like to sit)or may wait in the lounge area. Please stay on-premises.